Navigating Inn Guidelines
Discover clear policies designed to enhance your stay seamlessly. Your satisfaction is our commitment.
Rules & Regulations
- Renter Agreement must be signed.
- For large room blocks and entire house rentals, a refundable deposit of $500 is necessary to cover potential damages.
- No pets allowed except in Twin City Suites at The Shaffner Inn. This suite is our only pet-friendly accommodation.
- No smoking in the houses. Smoking is permitted in designated areas.
- The Shaffner Inn: On the back deck.
- Summit Street Inns: Hardscape between the Ludlow and Sheppard Houses.
Check-In and Check-Out Procedures
Check-in is at 4:00 pm on your arrival date; a host will be there to greet you upon arrival. If you check in after hours, our host will provide you with late check-in instructions. Please let us know if you plan to arrive after hours, and we will make sure you have access to the home and your room. Private parking is provided.
The Shaffner Inn Guests Check-In Location
Upon arrival, guests will park behind the inn and then check in at the front office, located just to the left of the front door entrance.
Summit Street Inn Guests Check-In Location
We recommend guests park on the street in front of the Sheppard House (dark, brick house) temporarily to check in at the host desk inside Sheppard House and unload luggage. Guests will then park behind the inn for the remainder of their stay.
Check out time is 11:00 a.m. on the final day of your stay. Kindly place your room key on your nightstand upon check-out.
One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation.* For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Disclaimer: Our refund policy may be adjusted for specific events in town.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club.
- First Payment: 50% Required Up Front.
- Second Payment: Due 30 Days Prior to Arrival.